Become a staff member at YWAM Recife
Here in YWAM Recife there are several opportunities for you.
Our YWAM family here in Recife is very diversified. We have Samoans, Brazilians, Americans, Dutch, Africans, Chileans, Argentines, Canadians, Uruguayans, New Zealanders and Australians, along with all their different cultures and giftings and talents.
This has enriched our community and taught us to celebrate the diversity of nations and learn more about the Creator.
We are always open to welcome those who wish to be part of our family.
The requirements for being a YWAM worker in Recife are:
- You have satisfactorily completed the DTS (Training and Discipleship School) including the practical phase.
- You have completed the staff application forms we will send you after your initial contact.
Amongst the opportunities for workers in YWAM Recife:
- Education: Teachers for preschool and elementary education, secretarial and other areas.
- Training: DTS workers and other second-level courses, King’s kids.
- Communications: Web designer, graphic designer, programmers and others.
- Maintenance and Services: carpenter, plumber, electrician, bricklayer, mechanic, cook, etc.
For more information please contact us through the form below. We’d love to have you with us!